Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:19' 0"
- Length w/swim platform: 19' 10"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 47 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Hull material: 0.125 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 2001 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4019 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 0"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 25' 9"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 22' 8"
- Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 DI G2N fishfinder w/GPS
- Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 SI G2N fishfinder w/GPS
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 24V, 80-lb. (36.29 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/i-Pilot®
- Upgraded trailer w/custom aluminum wheels, matching custom aluminum spare & 13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ TRACKER® Black or TRACKER® White gunnels & hull sides w/Starlite Gray bottom.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 battery trays
- 6 flip-up cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lighted bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- NEW aft 30-gal. (113.56 L), 16" x 40" (40.64 x 101.6 cm) livewell w/port bait bucket holder, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Dual 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pumps & dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
- Padded sport steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- NEW port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced acrylic consoles w/NEW walk-thru windshields & hatch
- Passenger console w/NEW larger lockable storage, drink holders & small items tray
- NEW integrated tackle storage in consoles
- NEW enclosed console bottom(s) w/removable panel
- Dash layout w/enough space to accept large fishfinders
- NEW X-Grip® mobile phone holder
- Starboard weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated multifunction tachometer/trim gauge & speedometer/fuel gauge
- Voltmeter & water pressure gauge
- Illuminated rocker switches
- Mercury® control box
- NEW Charcoal console color
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 6 pedestal seat base locations
- Fixed-position, sliding deluxe driver seat w/air-powered height adjustment & air-ride shock absorption
- 3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/air-powered height adjustment & air-ride shock absorption seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Open storage compartment in bow panel
- NEW bow starboard compartment box w/larger, carpeted storage
- NEW bow padded backrests w/front-access console storage & removable seat cushions
- Starboard below-console storage w/lockable angled footrest
- Bow center lockable rod box w/organizer for spinning & baitcast rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the gunnels for rods to 9' (2.74 m)
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite door below the port gunnel
- In-floor center trolling battery storage compartment for up to 3 batteries
- NEW rotomolded, removable storage tray for in-floor storage compartment
- NEW aft center deck step w/lockable storage & 2 drink holders
- NEW aft deck w/split flip sections & NEW 18"-wide (45.72 cm) jump seats
- NEW aft deck port removable rotomolded storage box
- NEW aft deck starboard rotomolded storage for fourteen 3700-series tackle boxes
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet on decks & trim
- Low-maintenance commercial-grade, chemical-resistant vinyl cockpit floor
- Aft cranking battery & rigging lockable access hatch
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish features industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- NEW graphics
- All-welded, 2-piece .125 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- 8' 6" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room, plus wide 7' 4" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability
- 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels for structural strength & rigidity w/integrated storage below
- Full-length non-skid grip mats on top of gunnels
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, insulated, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- 1,000 GPH (3,785.41 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Interior courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/NEW LED courtesy light at bow
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- 2 NEW additional 12V outlets on side panels
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD®Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Inside-the-frame-brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Hydraulic drum brakes on both axles
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544.31 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated boarding steps & safety handle for boarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables