Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: MERCURY MARINE
- Model: 115EXLPT 4S CT
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 115hp
- Type: Outboard
6545 US 70
Mead, Oklahoma, US, 73449
2018 Mako Pro Skiff 19 CC End of year demo discount of $3,000
Price: 23,995 USD
Savings: 3,000 USD
Included Options: 4,889 USD
Freight: 1,000 USD
Prep: 375 USD
Your Price: 27,259 USD
- Length:19' 4"
- Beam: 7' 9"
- Bottom width: 6' 1.5"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel capacity: 27 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 625 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1450 lbs.
- Interior depth: 21"
- Transom height at center line: 25"
- Draft: 9"
- Dry weight: 1900 lbs.
- Average hull weight: 1350 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2950 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 4"
- Storage length: 22' 9"
Certification & Safety
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- NMMA® certified
- Factory leak tested for hull, plumbing & fitting integrity
- Stainless steel hardware & fasteners for corrosion resistance
- Fire extinguisher
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Analog tachometer, fuel gauge & water pressure gauge
- Panel-mounted control box w/power trim
- 72-qt. (68 L) fiberglass forward-console cooler w/padded seat cushion
- Below-console storage area
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Contoured acrylic windscreen
- Area to flush- & surface-mount additional electronics
- Drink holder
- 6 vertical flush-mounted rod holders
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite construction
- Encapsulated, fiberglass-infused transom w/high-density Coosa® Bluewater composite core
- Molded, patterned non-skid casting platforms & cockpit sole
- Console chemically bonded & mechanically fastened to deck w/.25" (.6 cm) aluminum backing plates
- Closed-cavity, closed-cell, foam-injected hull & deck system chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners for strength & durability
- Marine-grade stainless steel hardware & fasteners throughout
- Composite seat substrates
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- MAKO® Bone White gelcoat
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing Systems
- Integrated EPA-compliant fuel system w/rotocast corrosion-free fuel tank
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) baitwell pump w/adjustable spray head
- High-speed baitwell water pickup
- USCG-compliant navigation lights
- Interstate® cranking battery w/tray
- Marine-grade rocker switches w/push button breaker protection
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- 12V outlet
Hardware & Accessories
- 4 stainless steel cleats
- Reboarding step & stainless steel grab handle
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Stainless steel fuel fill
- NEW 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 360° fishability
- Raised, closed-molded bow fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & closed storage compartment
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (62 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Raised, closed-molded aft fishing platform w/patterned non-skid surface & storage space below
- 25-gal. (95 L) aft baitwell
- Award-winning Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design for superb load-carrying abilities & a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters
- Integrated anti-spray hull design
- Factory-rigged w/matched propeller
- Custom single-axle trailer
- All-welded, tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Hot-dipped galvanized construction
- Singe-axle brake
- Hot-dipped galvanized wheels w/14" (35.6 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) capacity folding tongue jack w/swivel wheel
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Submersible lights
- 4 carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.