Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:19' 2"
- Beam: 7' 0"
- Bottom width: 5' 0"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 19.2 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 7 persons
- Max. person weight: 940 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1500 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16.75"
- Transom height: 22"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1020 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2049 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package width: 7' 0"
- Package length: 23' 2"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 23' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
- Navigation lights
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) molded & aerated livewell at front of center console w/padded cushion-top seat & padded backrest
- Sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering
- Rotomolded center console w/windscreen
- Storage area w/curtain
- Vertical rod holders
- Tachometer & fuel gauge
- Textured grab rail
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Bow & aft pedestal seat base locations
- Lockable bow deck storage
- Port side rod holders
- Starboard side rod holders
- Padded helm cushion
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Built-in fuel tank
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Forest Green
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing & better shallow-water performance
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartment(s)
- NEW LED bow courtesy/navigation light
- 500 GPH (1892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Pre-wired to accept optional trolling motor
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables